Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Crafty Link-Up

Well this is just about the coolest thing I've seen in awhile: a church made out of frosting. (Na Miotle via Not Martha)

Road Trip Bingo. I don't know that we ever did a Bingo game specifically, but I remember playing all sorts of find-this-or-that games on long car rides. (Homemaking Expert via Deal Seeking Mom)

Old Book Pages Garland. This looks cute and easy, although I don't have a circle punch. Perhaps the next 40% coupon from Hobby Lobby will go toward that...? (Hey Lucy via IronCraft) Also linked in that post: This absolutely adorable Mini Bunting Birthday Card. (How About Orange)

Sheet Music Crafts. Love the candles. Love them. (Confessions of a Plate Addict via Life Your Way)

Homemade Oreos? Yes please. (My Baking Addiction)

These are cute wrapped yarn hearts. You could make them as big or small as you wanted. I could also see doing different shapes for different occasions. (A Little Hut)

I have yet to make any, but I'm a sucker for DIY Layered Fabric Flowers like these. (How About Orange)

I've seen (and probably posted about) several of these before, but since I have so many magazines, I'm always interested in more Crafts from Recycled Magazines. I've made #4 and #5 already, but how cute is #7? (Life Your Way)

DIY Fabric Wall Decals. These are pretty nifty. (How About Orange)

Homemade Bisquick Mix. Every now and then I could really use this. (Unsophisticook)

Homemade PopTarts. I think I would like to try these. I really like boxed PopTarts, but I don't like spending the money on them, and they're all sugar anyways. (Heavenly Homemakers via Money Saving Mom)

Coffee Filter Flowers. I want to say I've posted this link before, but it's worth posting again - these are so pretty! A friend is using them as decoration for her wedding rehearsal dinner, and they're going to be gorgeous. (Design Sponge)

No comments:

Post a Comment