Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Crafty Link-Up

These Valentine's Day Butterfly Cards would be a cute homemade Valentine that your kids could help make themselves. (Full of Great Ideas) Or, Alien Cards for the boys. (Full of Great Ideas)

Cafe Mocha Cupcakes. Can you say yum? (My Baking Addiction)

Iron Craft just finished Week #5 yesterday, with the theme of "Be Mine". I haven't actually participated in any of these yet, because I haven't found the time, but I love looking at the posts with the completed projects. So inspiring! (Iron Craft)

Chocolate Candy Cane Valentine Suckers. This is a cute way to use up leftovers from Christmas. (Blossom Bunkhouse via Money Saving Mom)

I am trying to come up with a good Valentine's Day decorative craft to make in the next week or so. Look for that soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment