Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Crafty Link-Up

Simple Cooked Play-Doh Recipe. I think we made something similar when I was younger. Fun! (Money Saving Mom)

This Freezer Paper Stenciled Scarf is really cool looking. I already have too many scarves. (How About Orange)

Personalized Children's Canvas Wall Art. I don't think my dollar store sells canvases. If they did, I would buy a bunch. (Full of Great Ideas)

Diaper Boxes into Lined Canvas Bins. Brilliant! I have no idea what canvas/pretty fabric for lining would cost though. (Positively Splendid via Money Saving Mom)

Rain Gutter Bookshelves. What a nifty way to display books for kids! (Raising Olives)

Stained Glass Heart Cookies. These are very similar to the stained glass cookies I want to bake. (Deal Seeking Mom)

Make Your Own Reusable Sandwich Bags. I've thought about doing this, but we use mostly containers anyways. (Living a Frugal Life via Deal Seeking Mom)

A really smart way to organize ribbons. (Spunky Junky via I'm an Organizing Junkie)

No comments:

Post a Comment