Search This Blog

Sunday, February 27, 2011

What I'm Reading...

A Collection of Free Kindle Resources. My favorite is to just go to the Amazon Kindle Bestsellers list and look at the top freebies. (The Simple Dollar)

List of Ingredients to Avoid in Cleaning Products. For those interested in greener living. (Life Your Way)

Organizing on a Budget: Using What You Have. I can think of at least 3 baskets/containers off the top of my head that aren't currently being used where they are, but could be used elsewhere in my house. (Northern Cheapskate)

How to Be a More Patient Mom in 24 Hours. Such simple steps, but important. I find myself frequently multi-tasking parenting with something else, but I notice that Jonah and I both have more fun when we're just hanging out together. It's not always possible, but it's good to aim for that. (Inspired to Action via Simple Mom)

10 Ways to Get Small Children Involved in the Kitchen. I am happy to say that we already do a couple of these. (Life Your Way)

Loving Your Family Through Meal Planning. Jonah and I really like sweet potatoes and squash. Jesse does not. We only make him suffer through those meals occasionally, and I usually cook them separately if I can so he doesn't have to eat them. (Good Cheap Eats)

How to Get Free Baby-Sitting and a Mom's Night Out. This sounds like a very reasonable idea. My kid goes to bed at 7:00. Just saying... (Passionate Homemaking)

The Thoughtful Parent's Guide to Thinking Through Vaccinations. This presents both sides of the issue. We ended up choosing to go with the traditional vaccination schedule for Jonah, but not without research. (Keeper of the Home)

How to Get Groceries for Free by Gleaning. This sounds like an interesting idea. I would think once you got everything set up, it wouldn't actually be too much effort, just picking things up and sorting them. (MSN via Money Saving Mom)

Busy Mom's Guide to Easy Recycling. The main idea here is to give yourself places to put all of your recyclables. I only wish we had recycling in our apartment building. (Life Your Way)

No comments:

Post a Comment