Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Crafty Link-Up

Taste the Rainbow Waffles, Pudding, and Cake. Leftover from St. Patrick's Day links from last week, but awesome any time. (various sites via Common Sense with Money)

I absolutely love the spiral bookshelf in the first picture of this post. (Offbeat Home) Also, speaking of cool bookshelves, this tree shelf was featured in an issue of Martha Stewart Living a few months ago, and it's pretty amazing too. Neither holds enough to be functional for me, but they have such an impact that it almost doesn't matter.

DIY Pantone Paint Chip Magnets. Cute! (How About Orange)

Tagalong Peanut Butter Parfaits. Girl Scout cookies mixed into a rich, yummy trifle? Yes please. (My Baking Addiction)

DIY Wheat Thins. If I hadn't just bought a whole bunch of crackers for cheap, I would totally make these. I actually have all the ingredients already. Definitely one to keep and try sometime... (Two Peas and Their Pod via Money Saving Mom)

No comments:

Post a Comment