Search This Blog

Sunday, March 27, 2011

What I'm Reading...

There have been a lot of posts lately about cleaning and organizing, because, well, it's spring, and what better time to spruce everything up?

Committing Packrat Suicide: How I Killed My Need to Keep Absolutely Everything. I don't think I have any petrified cake frosting, but I'm quite positive I have kept things that I don't need or really want. (Offbeat Home)

Want to Save the Most? Do Without. Smart advice. (Money Saving Mom)

Kitchen Organizing Tips (The Scrappy Housewife via I'm an Organizing Junkie) and Storage Made Easy Thanks to Recycling (Northern Cheapskate). Both of these posts talked about reusing containers and other things you already have to make organizing easier. I did some more kitchen organization this week, and I used some Rubbermaids that were the wrong size for most leftovers (and thus were just sitting in the cupboards) to organize my dried beans.

Go Green and Simplify Your Life. These are just a few easy ways.
Simplify Your Life with the Touch It Once Rule. Because if you're going to deal with something, you may as well deal with it right away, or have a system of organization in place for it. (both from Life Your Way)

1 comment:

  1. So glad you enjoyed my post! Aren't those extra Rubbermaid bins perfect for the beans? :)

    ReplyDelete