Search This Blog

Thursday, July 14, 2011

What I've Been Up To Lately...

Here's a bit of what I've been up to lately. I haven't had a ton of time for craft projects, but I did manage to FINALLY finish this for real. I had to add a few rows to the top so it would fill the frame. I can tell the difference, and you probably can too if you look closely, but it's much better than before. Jesse is happy - now he can take it to his office.


I was looking for a good storage solution for bath toys, and someone in my momma's group suggested a colander. We had this huge one in the kitchen that I never used, so ta-da! Bath toy storage. It sits in the tub most of the time, and we just take it out when we shower.


I've been doing a bit of baking. These are sweet potato muffins. Yum!

Link
I do lots of hanging out with this guy, who was just finishing a lunch of these and a brownie. You should have that for lunch too. Trust me.


And when he decides to wake up, I hang out with this guy too.


And I change lots and lots of these. They look so nice stacked like this, I think.

That's life lately. What are you up to these days?

No comments:

Post a Comment