Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Crafty Link-Up: Back-to-School

This time of year always makes me nostalgic for school. I was one of those weird kids who absolutely loved school, and I miss being in the classroom. In honor of that, here are some fun back-to-school projects.

First up, how about this nifty school supply clock?


For taking snacks to school, here are some reusable lunch and snack bags, made out of plastic grocery bags. I've also seen fabric versions.

Link
For your school supplies, how about a tin can desk organizer? I've had a few cans saved to make one of these for awhile now, but I haven't done it yet.


There are several versions of this monogram gift, including crayons and pencils, but I thought this keyboard one was pretty nifty.


And finally, what school list would be complete without homework? I'm going to do this 30 day photo challenge in September.

What are your back-to-school projects?

No comments:

Post a Comment