Search This Blog

Monday, August 22, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

This week into next week are pretty busy for Jesse, so I wasn't sure when I would have the car to grocery shop next week. And so, our menu plan extends into next week as well.

Lunches are going to be pretty simple - sandwiches, macaroni and cheese, etc.

Dinners:

Monday: Ham Sandwich picnic at Bethany. The Divers are playing on the green.
Tuesday: Veggies & Noodles in a cream cheese alfredo sauce. To use things up. This was going to be yesterday's dinner, but Pastor K. and his wife invited us over for burgers.
Wednesday: Dollar Dinner at The Beacon (MSU's Campus Ministry)
Thursday: Sausage Mushroom Quiche. We'll be adding green peppers and onions as well.
Friday: Sausage Mushroom Pizza
Saturday: Salads and Loaded Baked Potatoes
Sunday/Monday: White Bean Chicken Chili. This may or may not have chicken in it. Depends on if I find a good chicken sale before then.
Tuesday: Veggie Pot Pie. And I'm going to make my own crust this time around.
Wednesday/Thursday: Chicken Fried Rice

I also want to make these Blueberry Muffins this week.

Plans tend to change unexpectedly, so I'm sure I'll have updates by the time next Monday rolls around...

No comments:

Post a Comment