Search This Blog

Sunday, September 25, 2011

What I'm Reading...

Grocery Shopping with Small Children. I definitely agree that I don't want to spend my mommy time grocery shopping. I enjoy it, but I can do that with kids. Whereas, say, getting lost in a book and sipping a coffee, I cannot. (Books 'n' Other Stuff)

Savoring Time and Saving Time (At the Grocery Store and Beyond). There are definitely some "chores" that I've found have gotten easier and more enjoyable when I don't treat them as chores. Chopping vegetables comes to mind. Actually, pretty much anything in the kitchen comes to mind. Cleaning the bathroom is still a chore though. (The Happiest Mom)

Mind Blowing Cake Decorating Tip. It's pretty cool. (Dollar Store Crafts)
Link
Financial Balance and the 80/20 Rule. I like that he gave examples of how the 80/20 rule applies to so much more than just finances. (The Simple Dollar)

Selling Dishes: Is There Cash in Your Cupboard? I doubt there is in mine, but maybe in yours. (Northern Cheapskate)

Four Foolproof Alarm Clocks to Get You Up Each Morning
. These are funny. (Offbeat Home)

Appreciate What You Have; Don't Sweat What You Don't Have. (The Simple Dollar)

No comments:

Post a Comment