Search This Blog

Sunday, October 9, 2011

What I'm Reading...

Harvest How-To: How to Bake a Pumpkin (Northern Cheapskate) and My Crock-pot and Oven Pumpkin Cooking Experiment (Money Saving Mom). Making my own pumpkin puree is something I've wanted to try, but haven't gotten to it yet. Maybe if I find some reasonably priced baking pumpkins in the next few weeks...

Day 269: Alone Time. This is how I feel after even a little bit away from the kiddos. Sometimes they annoy me, but I love them. (Jason Good)

Improving Your Score. About more than just credit. (The Simple Dollar)

8 Ways to Be a Better Mom to Young Children
. (Money Saving Mom)

Sometimes Staying at Home Is Good Enough. (The Happiest Mom)

Saving Pennies or Dollars? Vinegar
. I'm constantly amazed at all the uses for this and baking soda. (The Simple Dollar)

No comments:

Post a Comment