Search This Blog

Sunday, October 23, 2011

What I'm Reading...

Saving Money on Greeting Cards. I like to get the 99 cent cards, or make my own, or take advantage of free online deals. (Northern Cheapskate)

The Upstairs Neighbors Walk so Loudly I Suspect They May Wear Concrete Shoes
. I feel like this some days. (Offbeat Home)

Getting an Additional Job to Pay Off Debt Is Actually Worth More Than the Salary. This is why I'm considering working a shift or two a week and putting the money toward our student loans. (Nicole and Maggie)

Opening Our Homes Means Risk. I feel like this, not only about having people over, but also about going out and getting together with people, but I always enjoy myself when I do it. (Simple Mom)

10 Reasons You'll Actually Be Happier in a Smaller Home. (Life Your Way)

Sickness Related Syndromes. This post literally made me laugh out loud. (Jason Good)

1 comment: