Search This Blog

Sunday, October 30, 2011

What I'm Reading...

High Tech Progress vs. Vintage Values: Do We Have to Choose? I like baking things from scratch, but if I had to sew clothes for my family we'd all be wearing crooked sacks. (The Happiest Mom)

Taking Control of Your Holiday Decorations. I like the idea of limiting holiday decorations, but I also like the idea of having a nativity collection like my mom's, and I anticipate that that will be an ever-growing thing. (I'm an Organizing Junkie)

Hate Junk Mail? Make Mail Art!
These are pretty nifty. (Dollar Store Crafts)

8 Ways to Use Cardboard Scrap at Home
. (Offbeat Home)

10 Things I Learned from My First Attempt at Freezer Cooking. I do freezer prep - chop and freeze veggies, cook and freeze chicken, etc. That way making dinner is a matter of dumping, seasoning, and cooking/warming up. And that's it. (Money Saving Mom)

No comments:

Post a Comment