Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Crafty Link-Up: Christmas Ornaments

Christmas is this week! You probably already have your tree decorated, but here are some fun ornaments you can make to add to your collection.

These delicate little ornaments are made of paper. You can find the directions and templates here.


I've seen so many adorable felt ornaments, like these Christmas lights.


Here's a fun one: make a melting snowman ornament from hot glue.


If you have any old lightbulbs, give them new life by making these Cat in the Hat ornaments.


And finally, a simple wooden shape nativity. I almost made this one for my mom this year, because she loves nativities.


For more Christmas ornament ideas, check out my board on Pinterest!

I hope that as you celebrate this Christmas, you remember the Reason for the Season. Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment