Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Crafty Link-Up: Trees

If you haven't yet, it's probably time to get out the Christmas tree! We haven't yet, because Matthew at 8 months already pulls everything down, and I'm still debating whether or not we should even put it up this year.

Maybe we should do one of these felt trees instead, and both he and his brother can enjoy it.


This Tinker Toy tree makes me smile, because we used to play with these, and I actually still have the set stowed in the closet for when my kids are a little bigger.


This clothespin and lollipop tree is adorable, but it would be destroyed in our house (or any house with kids).


These wire trees look so simple to make, and very pretty!


And it's still not too late to start an Advent calendar! I mean, you are late, but you can still do one, especially an easy one like these construction paper trees.


For lots (and I mean lots!) more Christmas ideas, check out my Christmas board on Pinterest!

No comments:

Post a Comment