Search This Blog

Sunday, February 19, 2012

What I'm Reading...

A Little Homework Might Help You Reach Your Objective. I was really good about getting things done while I was still in school, but since then, I find it easier and easier to slip into wasting time. (Unclutterer)

Greetings! How We Organize Holiday Cards. I love the idea of having an album for all of the announcements and photos we receive throughout the year. Ours have been stuck on the fridge, and then put into a pile. (I Heart Organizing)

Real Married-With-Kids Romance. It's all about the little moments. (The Happiest Mom)

How I Purged 91% of Our Stuff. Impressive. (Money Saving Mom)

How We Manage Without a Washer and a Dryer. We do this not necessarily by choice, but it mostly works. There are times I would love my own machines (like when we go through diaper covers extra fast, or there's an entire load of wet towels because someone spilled water three times in two days), but mostly, using our shared apartment laundry is fine. (Money Saving Mom)

No comments:

Post a Comment