Search This Blog

Monday, March 12, 2012

Menu Plan Monday

Over the past few days, I've been jotting down dinner ideas on our marker board in the kitchen. When I went to make the meal plan, I had written down enough for the rest of the month, give or take a few, but that was easy enough to finish. So, we just went shopping for the next 3 weeks' worth of food. There will be smaller shopping trips as we run out of milk, or if we use up all the cheese, but for the most part, we are set for the rest of March. How nice!

Since I was planning 3 weeks at a time, I just wrote down enough lunch ideas to cover all of the days, plus a few extras so we're not stuck with four days of PB&Js at the end or something. (And really, we have the same things most weeks.) That checklist is on the fridge, and I'll just cross things off as we do them.

Dinners:

Monday/Tuesday: Black Bean Taco Salads
Wednesday: Church Dinner
Thursday: Dollar Dinner at the Beacon
Friday: Fish Tenders and Homemade Fries
Saturday: Loaded Baked Potatoes
Sunday: Waffles, Bacon, and Hashbrowns

No comments:

Post a Comment