Search This Blog

Sunday, March 4, 2012

What I'm Reading...

How to Be Content With Less. I like #1, and it's something I need to work on. (Money Saving Mom)

Tips to Stock and Organize Your Pantry
. I do most of these, although my stockpile is smaller because we don't have that much extra space. (Simple Organized Living)

How to Buy a Car Using Data. There are a lot of really good ideas in this post. (Offbeat Home)

Parenting Capital. Another one that made me laugh. "If anyone wants to write a parenting book called, 'I love you more than anything in the world, now go away for 10 minutes,' I’d eagerly endorse it." (Jason Good)

If anyone likes organizing before & afters like I do, there are lots linked up to this post, the end of Organizing Junkie's 29 Day Challenge.


No comments:

Post a Comment