Search This Blog

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Jewelry Organization

Eight years ago, I took a mission trip with some of my high school classmates to Ukraine. It was a trip of a lifetime, and I brought back some great souvenirs. Some of them, however, have been packed in a box for too long. So I brought them out to make our bedroom dresser prettier.

After dusting the top of the dresser, I laid down this stitched table runner. The jewelry box in the center, a gift from my parents, holds some of my larger necklaces. Just to the left of that, in what was formerly a travel Q-tip dispenser, are my bobby pins.

This metal coaster and small kerchief, also from the Ukraine trip, hold some of my earrings and smaller items.

I got this green bowl at the thrift store for a dollar. It holds my bracelets, and my dangly earrings hang on the outside. The painted comb is also from my trip.

I didn't take a before picture, but this is a much prettier display than the mess that was the dresser top before.

No comments:

Post a Comment