Search This Blog

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Target Coupon Shopping

While we were at Target today, I picked up these Method products.  I wanted to make sure I got them before my coupons expired and before they were no longer on price cut.

2 Method dish soaps, 1 glass cleaner, and 1 all-purpose cleaner: $2.69 each.  Used four $1/1 printables (no longer available) and four $1/1 Target printables = $0.69 each.  With tax I paid $3.26 total, which is awesome for my favorite brand of cleaners.

While grocery shopping earlier at Walmart, I also used a few of my free product coupons that I have gotten in the mail: free Zone Perfect bar (Facebook promo), free Red Gold product (from a survey I got from their e-mail newsletter), free Post Great Grains cereal (Facebook promo), free Ocean Spray Craisins (Facebook promo), free Old Orchard juice (Facebook promo), and then 3 $1/1 Reach floss coupons (SS 3/04/12) to get free dental floss (normal price of $0.97 each) since they were finally in stock.  It was definitely nice to see my total drop by about $10!

No comments:

Post a Comment