Search This Blog

Sunday, April 8, 2012

What I'm Reading...

Don't Forget to Wash That Reusable Shopping Bag. I wash mine every now and then. I still use plastic bags for meat, so I'm not as concerned about it. (Recyclebank)

My Running Story: Why I Refuse to Do It And You Can't Make Me. I so heart this post. I hate running. (Peas and Thank You)

What NOT To Say To Someone Struggling With Infertility. I'm thankful we've not had to go down this road, but I have friends who have, and I would hope I never accidentally say any of these things to them. (Offbeat Mama)

Offbeat Job Interview: 3 Things You Must Ask Your Interviewer. These are actually really good questions. I've never been good at coming up with good questions for interviews. (Offbeat Home)

Simple Stress Reduction To Improve Your Productivity, Focus, and Sanity. My little thing is making my coffee. And enjoying it. (Unclutterer)

8 Ways To Save Money On Children's Clothing
. We did really well at garage sale shopping for Jonah's first several sizes, but we've done pretty terribly since then. (Money Saving Mom)

Don't Wash Clothes That Aren't Dirty. Ours get stacked on the bench at the foot of our bed. Laundry day I evaluate them all. (The Simple Dollar)

No comments:

Post a Comment