Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

CVS Coupon Shopping

If you've been following along with my attempts to get our grocery money under control, you know I don't have much wiggle room for deal shopping this month.  However, I will pretty much always grab a diaper deal, because we will continue to use these, at least overnight (not to mention a few weekend trips coming up).


CVS is running one of their spend $25, get $10 ECBs promotions, this time on Huggies products.  Normally I would just buy regular diapers, but in the past month I've gotten 2 CVS Pull-ups coupons in the mail, so those were a better deal this time (and Jonah loves when he gets special night-time britches).
  • 2 Jumbo Packs Pull-Ups: $10 each.  Used two $2/1 CVS coupons (mailers) and two $2/1 printables = paid $12/2 packs.
  • Huggies wipes: $6.00.  No coupons.  Sad face.
  • Cherry Coke 12-pack: $3.50.  Used "Get 12-pack of Coke for $0.99 when you buy $20+" that the coupon box spit out = $0.99.  I only buy soda when it's free or very very cheap, like this.
  • Used $4.49 in ECBs that I had = paid $15.14, got $10 ECBs!

No comments:

Post a Comment