Search This Blog

Sunday, May 6, 2012

What I'm Reading...

Managing Your Wardrobe: Pregnancy, Post-Partum, And All Those Sizes In Between.  My wardrobe has been in that "which size am I now?" funk for a few years now.  (Simple Mom)

How To Stay Motivated When Paying Off Debt.  I like the visual ideas in this post.  (Money Saving Mom)

If You Want Something Badly Enough, You Can Usually Find A Way.  It's still hard, but you'll do it anyways.  (Money Saving Mom)

7 Ways To Update A Room For Under $100.  It all comes down to pops of color.  (Pocket Your Dollars)

10 Helpful Gadgets For The Frugal Kitchen.  My favorites are my coffeemaker (keeps me from going out for coffee), my slow cooker (used once or twice a week at least), and my breadmaker.  (Northern Cheapskate)

Start A Full-Room Organizing Project With A Blank Canvas.  This is the idea I want to implement when we move in a few months.  (Unclutterer)

No comments:

Post a Comment