Search This Blog

Sunday, May 13, 2012

What I'm Reading...

Overnight Success: How To Be A More Patient Mom.  I'm a totally different person when I've gotten enough rest.  (I've also discovered "enough" is not as much as I thought) (Motherhood Your Way)

Lazy Parenting And The Better Late Than Early Philosophy.  I'm learning that my kids will not learn something before they're ready, even if it is late.  (Motherhood Your Way)

Reader Mailbag.  #4 is pretty awesome.  I had never thought of that before.  (The Simple Dollar)

Container Organization.  I very much agree with the sentiment of this post - I love containers too.  (Organizing Junkie)

7 Reasons Your Kitchen Counters Are Cluttered.  I've been making an effort to keep my counters more cleared off, but there's still too much on them.  (Organizing Your Way)

No comments:

Post a Comment