Search This Blog

Sunday, June 3, 2012

What I'm Reading...

How Do You Stay Motivated To Get Housework Done?  I've assigned things to each day, and generally keep up on them (except bathroom day). (Money Saving Mom)

20 Uses For Vinegar Around Your Home.  I already use it to clean my coffeemaker, and to deoderize and soften our cloth diapers in the washing machine. (Green Your Way)

Why No Sugar? Break The Sugar Habit Challenge.  We have been cutting back on processed foods and sugars more and more as we use things up from the pantry.  I don't know that I could go cold turkey yet though. (Food Your Way)

8 Creative Uses For Flat Soda.  (Simple Organized Living)

5 Ways Free Samples Save Us Money.  I agree with all of these.  My favorite use of free samples was when we ran out of Jonah's night-time disposable diapers, but our order was still being shipped and wouldn't be here for 2 days.  We had a few sample Pullups that I pulled out, and we didn't have to go buy a whole package of diapers. (Money Saving Mom)


Use Rechargeable Batteries.  We use rechargeables in our camera, but that's about it.  We don't use a ton of batteries anyway. (The Simple Dollar)

Why I'm Not Printing Photos Any More.  I agree with this post so much.  I printed out a ton of pictures right after Jonah was born, and also put some in frames.  I finally switched out and updated the framed photos a few months ago.  I just don't really do the printed out pictures.  I'll probably switch them out again in a few years, but until then, I'm fine with just sharing them all digitally.  (Simple Organized Living)


Reflections on Becoming My Mother.  I am not always the same as my mother, but there are moments where I do something that is completely her.  (Offbeat Mama)

No comments:

Post a Comment