Search This Blog

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Walgreens and CVS Coupon Shopping

Our first stop of the day was Walgreens.  I was hoping to find a few deals I've read about in blogland recently, but I pretty much struck out there.  Gevalia coffee on clearance to combine with my BOGO printable? Nope. $8.99/bag.  Nice! spices for $0.79? Nope. Couldn't even find the spices in my store.  Huggies Slip-On Diapers still on sale? Nope. Sale ended last week (I thought it was monthly).  But I did find one item that I wanted...
 
  • 2 Green & Black's Chocolate Bars: 2/$4.  Used two $1/1 printables = paid $2/2.
 And then the kiddos and I headed to CVS.


  • Honey Nut Cheerios: 2/$5, get $2ECBs when you buy 2 (limit 1).  Used two $0.60/1 printables and $1/1 CVS coupon machine = paid $2.80, got $2ECBs (that's $0.40/box!)
  • CVS Boxed Diapers: $13.00 each, get $10ECBs when you spend $25+ on baby items.  Used $4/$20 CVS coupon machine* = paid $22, got $10ECBs (that's $6/box!)
  • Total spent: $24.80, and I got $12ECBs! 
* This coupon was expired by 3 days, but the cashier very nicely accepted it anyway.  Love my CVS cashiers!

After accidentally stocking up on Jonah-sized diapers earlier this month (I forgot to unsubscribe some Amazon Subscribe & Save deals), and now on-purpose stocking up on Matthew-sized diapers, we should be set for the next month at least, but I'll certainly watch for a sale to use my ECBs to get more!

No comments:

Post a Comment