Search This Blog

Monday, September 10, 2012

Menu Plan Monday

My chocolate birthday cake with peanut butter frosting.  Yum!  I made it a bit early because, well, I wanted to.

Breakfasts:
Monday: Egg Bake Leftovers
Tuesday: Peanut Butter Banana Oatmeal Muffins
Wednesday: Eggs in Toast (Hole in a Bucket)
Thursday: Oatmeal from Make-Ahead Packets, only without the packets, like last week
Friday: Peanut Butter Cup Baked Oatmeal
Saturday: Pancake & Sausage Muffins
Sunday: Mini Egg Quiches

Lunches:
  • Ham and Turkey Sandwiches x2
  • Birthday Lunches (all the freebies I get for my birthday)
  • PB&J for the kids/Soups for us x2
  • Quesadillas
  • Turkey Wraps
Dinners:
Monday/Tuesday: Ham & Bean Soup, Homemade Bread
Wednesday: Veggie Loaded Pasta Bake
Thursday: Dollar Dinner at the Beacon
Friday: Pizza - Sausage, Mushroom, and Black Olive
Saturday: Taco Beans & Rice
Sunday: Taco Salads

Snacks and Extras:
  • Chicken Noodle Soup and Veggie Minestrone Soup for lunches for Jesse and me
  • My birthday cake

No comments:

Post a Comment