Search This Blog

Sunday, September 9, 2012

What I'm Reading...

Three Signs To Help You Identify Your Financial Sinkholes.  One of mine used to be books.  Until I realized that I didn't read most of the ones on my shelf, and that I just had them for looks.  (Money Saving Mom)

Doing The Hard Things.  I have been tracking my calories and making purposeful decisions about what I eat.  In the past 3 months, I've lost 20 pounds.  And it has certainly not been easy, but it is getting easier. (Life Your Way)

10 Multi-Purpose Ingredients For A Homemade Household.  I don't make my own cleaners, but it is something I've read a little bit about, and this is a good list.  (Simple Homemade)

What's Wrong With Your Morning Cup Of Joe?  Is that cup of coffee bad for you? I don't think so. (Simple Mom)

Why Simple Is So Much Work.  For me, the "simplifying" comes and goes in phases.  (Home Your Way)

Dealing With Exhaustion (When You Can't Get More Sleep).  I figured by now we'd be getting regular sleep, but sadly, one or both of the boys still wake up at least once a night.  My favorite is #5: Give yourself something to look forward to.  Even if it's just a tiny little thing, it helps.  (Simple Organized Living)

Is My Desire To Recycle An Excuse To Keep Stuff?  This definitely used to be me.  I had stacks of magazines over 3 feet high because I was going to take them to the recycling place "one day".  Now we have a bin in the dining room that we take once a week.  Much better.  I still need to get better about dontating things in a timely manner though.  (Unclutterer)

No comments:

Post a Comment