Search This Blog

Monday, October 1, 2012

Menu Plan Monday

Now that our month-long breakfast challenge is over, I'm just going to stick with having a list of breakfast choices, and picking one the night before, rather than assigning them to specific days, as I currently do for lunches.  If that works out horribly, I'll go back to assigning them, but this way, if I'm feeling lazy and there's a "cereal" or "oatmeal" day remaining on my list, I can go to bed without making anything.

Breakfasts:
Lunches:
  • Ham/Turkey Sandwiches x2
  • PB&J/Soups x2
  • Quesadillas
  • Grilled Cheese
  • Egg Salad (me)/Muffin Tin (kids)/Soup (Jesse)
Dinners:
Monday/Tuesday: Cornbread Taco Bake
Wednesday: Breakfast Sandwiches on English Muffin Bread (because we never tried this last month and it still sounds good)
Thursday: Dollar Dinner
Friday: Crockpot Beef & Broccoli
Saturday/Sunday: Hobo Packets (in the oven), Easy Cheesy Biscuits

Extras:
  • Veggie Broth (I didn't make it last week because I didn't get any onions yet)
  • Creamy Tomato Soup and Chicken Enchilada Chili for lunches
  • Breakfast Bars (a not-quite granola, not-quite bar, kind of bar) for snacks

No comments:

Post a Comment