Search This Blog

Sunday, October 7, 2012

What I'm Reading...

Final Lessons Learned From A Pantry Challenge.  These are all awesome lessons, but I think my favorite is "Don't buy things unless there is a specific purpose". And, to go along with that, How To Stock Up On Meat When You're Already Over Budget.  I recently found this blog, and I feel like I'm very similar to this person in terms of shopping and budgeting habits.  (Don't Waste The Crumbs)

The Invasion Of The Pokemon.  This is how I feel about trains in our house. (I'm An Organizing Junkie)

5 Healthy, Organic Items & Affordable Alternatives.  We don't do a lot of organic stuff. But, these are good ideas for making smart switches without going broke. (Green Your Way)

Day 2: Basic Hand Sewing.  This site is doing a 31-day walk-through of some basic sewing stuff.  Cool.  (Simple Homemade)

The Mom Stays In The Picture.  I so needed this reminder.  I am not photogenic at all. If I don't purposely make really big wide eyes, I look drugged in every. single. picture.  So I have a habit of not being in most photos.  But for my boys, I will make that exception.  (Huffington Post)

In Defense Of A Small Home Library.  I went through my book collection several months ago and purged quite a few.  I picked some I knew I would never read, and a lot that were available on my Kindle for free.  I don't miss them, and I still read.  (Home Your Way)

No comments:

Post a Comment