Search This Blog

Thursday, November 1, 2012

CVS and Walgreens Coupon Shopping

I went to CVS hoping to find an Aveeno deal I had read about on the deal blogs to turn my $10 ECBs into $15ECBs without spending much out of pocket, but they were out of the size that made the deal, and it wasn't marked as being part of the deal, so I didn't bother getting a rain check.  The coupon machine did spit out a $1/1 Gold Emblem Chips, which I used to get this bag for free.


Then we went to Walgreens for wipes.

2 Huggies 216-ct. wipes: $5.99 each.  Used $2/1 (Walgreens November booklet) and $0.50/1 peelies on the wipes = paid $3.49 each!  This deal goes until 11/10, so I might stop in and get more, but I have to go regular grocery shopping first and see how much I spend on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment