Search This Blog

Monday, November 5, 2012

Menu Plan Monday

Breakfasts:
I have a confession - we had our Think Outside The Box Challenge month in September, and that went really well, but it was a lot of work.  Combine that with feeling pretty terrible from what has been my most difficult pregnancy so far, and we're back to eating cereal quite a bit.  For now, I'm okay with that.  I still try to bake *something* once a week, and Jesse has been good about making up some pancakes or French toast for us every so often.  All the same, as I was coming up with my newest meal plan, when I got to breakfast, I wrote down "cereal - a LOT". 

Lunches:
  • Ham Sandwiches x2
  • PB&J/Soups x2
  • Quesadillas
  • Birthday Lunches (Jesse's birthday is this week, so one day I'll send him for all of his freebies to share)
  • Sem Wives at Old Country Buffet
Dinners:

Monday/Tuesday: Bean Soup, Homemade Bread
Wednesday: Loaded Baked Potatoes
Thursday: We're cooking the Dollar Dinner - Spaghetti with Meat Sauce and Chicken Alfredo Sauce, Garlic Bread, and Pumpkin Cake
Friday: Leftovers from Dollar Dinner
Saturday: Friends over for a Build-Your-Own Taco Buffet and Birthday Cake
Sunday: Leftover Tacos

No comments:

Post a Comment