Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Target Coupon Shopping

I posted a little while back that I wasn't going to do coupon shopping as much, and now I feel like I've been posting a lot of coupon shopping lately.  Still, it has been for things that we've needed, AND I've stayed under budget, so I guess it's allowed!  The reason for all the pasta and sauces is that we are cooking the Dollar Dinner at the Beacon this week, and we are doing a spaghetti/alfredo night.


  • 2 Market Pantry Tomato Sauces: $1.00 each.  Used $1/2 Target printable = paid $0.50 each.
  • 4 Market Pantry Alfredo Sauces: $1.32 each.  Used $1/2 Target printable = paid $1.07 each. (I would have printed off another coupon, but I didn't realize the alfredo jars were smaller, so I wasn't planning on buying 4 of them)
  • 3 Market Pantry Noodles: $1.00 each.  Used $1/3 Target printable = paid $0.67 each.
  • 5 Glade Scented Oil Candles: $2.50 each.  Used four $1/1 printables and four $1/1 Target printables = paid $4.50/5, got $5 gift card!
  • 5 Various Fall Brittles (striped bags): 3 were $0.49 each and 2 were $0.39 each on clearance!
  • Ghirardelli Bag Chocolates: $4.99. Used free coupon from Facebook promotion (no longer available) = free!
  • Lindor Truffles: $3.33. Used free coupon from Facebook promotion (no longer available) = free!
  • 2 Reese's Pieces Pumpkins: on clearance for $0.10 each!  We should have grabbed more...
  • Used $13.32 remaining on my $100 gift card that I won (about half of it went to buy ink for our printer a few weeks ago) = paid $1.86 out of pocket and got a $5 gift card!

No comments:

Post a Comment