Search This Blog

Sunday, November 11, 2012

What I'm Reading...

Announcing Secret Boards For The Holidays! Am I the only one who started planning Christmas presents already?  I'm disappointed that it doesn't apply to existing boards, but still, I am excited about this new feature. (Pinterest)

A Month Of Financial Fasting.  I think this would be an interesting experiment, but I also wonder if we would spend more money the month before preparing for it, and more money the month after to replenish things, thus defeating the purpose. (Money Saving Mom)

Don't Try To "Get Something Done".  I am so guilty of this all the time. (Kitchen Stewardship)

Saying "Yes" To Messes.  I have been making an effort to do more "messy" things with the boys (like letting them play with dried beans, or finger painting, or ripping up paper into tiny pieces that end up all over the floor).  It's tough for my OCD "neat" nature to watch the messes, but it's worth it. (Money Saving Mom)

How To Clean Produce Naturally And Save Money.  Confession: I don't always wash our produce much or at all.  But I probably should, and I like being able to just use vinegar and water. (Kitchen Stewardship)

4 Essential Rules For Raising Amazing Children.  "Mothers are leaders. We can’t just tell our kids where to go, we have to lead them there. …but we do NOT need to be perfect. Read that 10 times in a row. It’s important." (Family Your Way)

No comments:

Post a Comment