Search This Blog

Sunday, December 16, 2012

What I'm Reading...

Historical Motherhood Series: Rosie The Riveter.  A look at one of the most iconic figures in advertising. (The Happiest Mom)

Overdid The Compromises? 7 Simple, Frugal, At-Home Detox Options.  The bath that draws toxins out of your skin is intriguing, but I think I'll wait until I'm done being pregnant for that one. (Kitchen Stewardship)

90 Clutter-Free Gift Ideas. (Home Your Way)

Why I Don't Bake From Scratch (But I Think It's Awesome If You Do). I bake from scratch a lot, but not always. (The Happiest Mom)

This Is Your Brain On Crafts.  I originally read this article in the November copy of Martha Stewart Living magazine (yes, I'm a little behind), and I liked it, so I tried to find it online. There's a link in this post to a pdf.  Crafting is good for your well-being.  To which I say, well, duh!

The Easy Guide To A Productive You In 2012.  I like the 3-item list idea.  My lists are always super long though. (Work Your Way)

High Fructose Corn Syrup: What Is It? And Is It Really That Bad? We've mostly eliminated HFCS from our diet, except in cereals and occasional condiments. (Don't Waste The Crumbs)

How To Train Your Robot: How I Teach Kids To Program Without Computers.  My nerdy side thinks this is awesome! (Offbeat Families)

No comments:

Post a Comment