Search This Blog

Monday, February 4, 2013

Menu Plan Monday

Last week's Stuffed Mushrooms, which I thought were delicious and filling.  I found out Jesse doesn't like "large quantities of mushrooms", which for some reason I didn't know before.  The kids weren't really fans of these, which seems to be the case with most recipes I really like...

Breakfasts:
  • Leftover Morning Glory Muffins from the freezer
  • Oatmeal with Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chips
  • Cereal

Lunches:
  • Quesadillas
  • PB&J/Soups
  • Muffin Tins
  • Lunch Out for me and the kids while Jesse is traveling
Dinners:

Monday: Leftover Pasta with White Bean Alfredo Sauce
Tuesday: Scrambled Eggs, Veggies, Toast
Wednesday: Baked Sweet Potatoes with Toppings TBD
Thursday: Homemade Macaroni & Cheese
Friday: Black Bean Burgers, Homemade Fries
Saturday: Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup
Sunday: Veggie Stir Fry

Snacks:

No comments:

Post a Comment