Search This Blog

Sunday, February 3, 2013

What I'm Reading...

3 Ways I'm Getting Past A Mom Funk.  Sometimes I feel like this blogger is talking right to me.  (The Happiest Mom)

Minimalist Mom Vows To Spend Nothing On Her Kid In 2013.  (By "nothing", they mean nothing new/kid-specific, but secondhand is okay).  Interesting idea.  (Today via The Minimalist Mom)

Make Homemade Yogurt.  For some reason, this really intimidates me.  (Kitchen Stewardship)

Our Digital Photo Albums + How I Manage Photos.  I save our photos to an external hard drive organized by year and month, and I've just started working on printing out photo books for each year for our family, similar to this post. (Simple Organized Living)

How To Boil A Husband.  A post about taking baby steps to shift to a more real-food-based diet.  Which is what we've been doing.  (Kitchen Stewardship)

Eco-Benefits Of Staying Home When The Temperatures Drop.  I mostly agree, although sometimes I just get stir crazy. (Green Your Way)

Fresh Start Day 22: Don't Give Up.  One of the food blogs I follow did a 22-day food challenge.  All of the posts are listed and summarized here.  This is a good place to start for switching over to eating better foods. (Don't Waste The Crumbs)

Making Positive Changes In Two Different Ways.  I never thought about it like this, but it definitely makes sense. (Northern Cheapskate)

No comments:

Post a Comment