Search This Blog

Sunday, February 24, 2013

What I'm Reading...

Parenting The First-Born vs. Parenting The Second-Born. (Jason Good)

How-To: Darning.  I might try this some time (although a few weeks ago would have been more useful, as many of my socks got holes).  (Zero Waste Home)

The Myth Of Giving 100%.  I am similar to this - I have days where I get a lot done, the kids are happy and doing extra fun things, and everything goes well.  And then I have a lot of average, kids-in-front-of-Netflix, computer-time lazy days too.  It evens out. (The Happiest Mom)

52 Different Ways To Save $100 Per Year: Make Your Own Homemade Mixes.  I don't mix most of these up beforehand, but I do use a lot of these recipes to make homemade versions of the boxed mixes. (Money Saving Mom)

A 24-Hour Challenge To Unplug.  I think I need to do this. (The Minimalist Mom)

My Not-So-Routine Cleaning Routine.  This sounds like what I do, except that I do have Monday for laundry day every week.  Otherwise, things get cleaned as they need it. (Simple Organized Living)

No comments:

Post a Comment