Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Iron Craft Challenge 5: Green

This week's Iron Craft challenge was "green" (whether you picked the color green or something eco-friendly was up to you).  I chose to use some of my craft stash items to go for the eco-friendly option.

This is another one of those "why didn't I just do this a long time ago?" projects.  I have been working on getting rid of some of my craft supplies and odds and ends that I have been saving, and this was a project that I had all of the components for, but I just hadn't done it yet.

It took me all of two minutes: Dump old coffee beans into old pasta sauce jars.  Add old votive candles.  Realize that these old things have been sitting upstairs in the craft stash for 2 years.  Light candles and smell the lovely mixture of warm coffee beans and Christmas cookie candles.

2 comments:

  1. Oh those two scents together would be perfect. Glad we inspired you to finally use those things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it probably would have smelled even better if the supplies hadn't been a couple years old, but it was still very nice.

      Delete