Search This Blog

Monday, April 1, 2013

April Goals

Crafts:
  • Do a Ukraine Travel Shadow Box from my trip in 2004 (it's about time!) and a Twins fan shadow box, both with little items I've been saving.
  • Start working on the big background for my Advent calendar. 
Food:
  • Make tortillas from scratch.
  • Come up with a few meals to get prepped and in the freezer for when Hannah comes.
  • Try at least 3 recipes from my new cookbook (More Peas, Thank You)
Other:
  • Go through the newborn to 3 month clothes we have and pull out all the ones that aren't blatantly "boy clothes" for Hannah. And then find a shelf or dresser to store them in.
  • Consistently read from my Bible or devotion book each day.
  • Print out the numbers for the years in my cards/pictures album (where I keep photos, announcements, and other fun mail that we get each year).

No comments:

Post a Comment