Search This Blog

Monday, April 8, 2013

Menu Plan Monday

Dinners:

Monday: Seminary Dinner at Applebee's
Tuesday: Toscana Soup
Wednesday: Bean & Cheese Enchiladas
Thursday: Fancy Grilled Cheese (with bacon and apples), Tomato Soup
Friday: Mini BBQ Chicken Pizzas
Saturday/Sunday: Chicken Fried Rice

Looking at this meal plan, I might have to change a few things, since I just realized I didn't get enchilada sauce, and we are used up the soy sauce on last week's sweet and sour stir fry (which was awesome!).  A trip to the store might be in order...

Also on the agenda for this week:
  • Another batch of Morning Glory Muffins (with a switch from canola oil to a butter/coconut oil mix)
  • A half batch of vegetable broth
  • Some sort of cookies or bars
  • Peach Cornmeal Muffins that I didn't get to last week
In other food-related news, I got a big jar of Tropical Traditions Coconut Oil in the mail this week, which means more coconut oil experiments (and a giveaway!) will be coming soon.  I'm super excited about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment