Search This Blog

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Weekly Coupon Shopping

Target
I asked Jesse if he wanted anything, and his requests were a little Lego guy and some soda. This is probably why I don't usually ask him if he wants anything...
  • 4 Pampers Baby Wipes: Buy 1 at $2.00, get 1 for $1.00.  Used four $0.50/1 printables = paid $4/4!
  • Mini Lego figurine (not pictured): $2.99
  • Mountain Dew 6-pack (not pictured): $2.50
  • Got $0.05 off for using my own bag = paid $10.28 after tax.
Walmart
 
Along with my regular grocery shopping at Walmart, I used a few of the free coupons I've gotten lately to pick up some extras.
  • 2 Pebbles Cereals: Price matched HyVee for $1.77 each.  Used two $1/1 printables (no longer available) = paid $0.77 each.
  • Old Orchard Juice: $1.88. Used free coupon from Old Orchard Rewards points = free.
  • Skinny Cow Candy: $3.48. Used free coupon from Facebook promo = free.
  • Flipz Pretzels: $1.66. Used free coupon (I forget where this one was) = free.
  • Oscar Mayer Carving Board Pulled Pork: $3.98.  Used free coupon from Facebook promo = free.
Target (again)

Jesse wanted to order a pizza for $10 plus delivery charges and tip.  I decided that money would be better spent on 3 frozen pizzas (plus free ice cream cones!), plus I had a few more things to pick up from Target.
  • 3 Jack's Pizzas: $2.99 each, get free Nestle Drumsticks Cones when you buy 3 ($5.99 value) = paid $8.97 for all 4 products.
  • 2 Huggies Wipes: Buy one for $1.97, get the second for $1.  Used two $1/1 printables = paid $0.97/2.
  • 2 Up & Up Facial Tissues: $0.99 each.  Used two $0.50/1 Target printables = paid $0.49 each.
  • 2 Coffeemate Creamers: $1.50 each.  Used two $0.75/1 printables and $1/2 Target printable = paid $0.50/2.
  • Total spent: $11.64.
Other Coupon Savings:
  • Holiday Gas Station: Saved $0.15/gallon using my Cub Rewards card = saved $2.25.
  • Caribou Coffee: Saved $0.44 for using my own mug. 
  • Arby's: Used free value sized curly fries for Tax Day coupon = saved $1.08.

No comments:

Post a Comment