Search This Blog

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Weekly Coupon Shopping

CVS
So I'm out of grocery money, but I had $7.00 in my wallet from online garage sales from this week.  And I really couldn't turn down free diapers.
  • 3 Huggies Jumbo Packs: $9.99 each, get $10ECBs when you buy $30 (and $29.97 is close enough).  Used $3/1 Pull-ups (House Party booklet) and two $2/1 printables.
  • I also used $11ECBs that I had, and a $5/$30 that came in my email = paid $6.97, got $11ECBs ($10 for the deal and $1 for my green bag tag).  So that already works out to free and then some.
  • I'm going to submit for the $5 Kimberly Clark rebate here as well, which means getting paid for taking diapers.  Yay!
Other Coupon Savings
  • Caribou Coffee: Saved $1 from a survey receipt, $0.44 for using my own mug, and $0.10 for trivia.  

No comments:

Post a Comment