Search This Blog

Sunday, April 7, 2013

What I'm Reading...

The Sacred Messiness. Read as I sat on the couch with boogers on my shoulder. (Simple Mom)

It's About Who We Are, Not What We Do. I didn't do much decorating or crafting for Easter either, but I still think the kids had lots of fun. (The Happiest Mom)

GMOs And The Monsanto Protection Act.  (100 Days of Real Food)

The Challenge Of Letting Go Of Books.  I found it easier to get rid of books once I realized that a lot of them I wasn't going to read (at all or again).  (Unclutterer)

How Pure Is Your Olive Oil? A Two-Step Test. (Don't Waste The Crumbs)

Why I Like Pinterest Better Than Any Other Method Of Inspiration Organization, And How I Make It Work For Me.  I still occasionally scroll through the pins for fun, but this is generally what I do. (Simple Homemade)

No comments:

Post a Comment