Search This Blog

Friday, August 2, 2013

August Goals

It's hard to believe it's already August!  Here's what I have planned for this month.

Personal:
  • Lose at least 5 pounds.  I've started tracking my calories again, but I need to be more intentional about taking walks with the kids or getting some other sort of activity in my day too.
  • Read at least 2 books on my Kindle.  I've downloaded so many (mostly free) books and I need to get better at actually reading them.
Food:
  • Make snacks to have around each week.  I'm thinking things like granola and granola bars, protein bites, trail mix, and maybe even homemade crackers or graham crackers!
 Homemaking/Parenting:
  • Do an overall decluttering. It's amazing how things have piled up after only a few months!
  • Start teaching the boys some of the songs from the liturgy so they can sing along at church.

No comments:

Post a Comment