Search This Blog

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Weekly Coupon Shopping

I don't have any pretty pictures of shops today, but I did do two online deals this week that I want to share.

Amazon.  New sign-ups for Amazon Mom can save $25 off their first order of diapers using the code BABYTIME (good through 8/31/13, I think).  I have been signed up for a long time, but Jesse had never signed up, so I used his account, and added a $25 Amazon gift card from my Swagbucks earnings.  After applying the BABYTIME code and saving the 20% through the Amazon Mom program, plus additional savings from the Subscribe & Save program, we got a big case of diapers for free, plus we still had $12 in Amazon credit leftover. 
Total spent: $0. Total savings: $39.

Shutterfly/Pampers.  If you enter a Pampers Gifts to Grow code at least once a month, you get a free gift every 3 months.  I have been saving my diaper and wipes codes, and then I just enter one each month rather than doing them all at once.  I just recently earned the 6 month gift, which is a set of 25 4x8 photo cards (you also get free shipping!).  I used those to make Jonah's birthday party invitations.
Total spent: $0. Total savings: $27.

No comments:

Post a Comment