Search This Blog

Thursday, January 2, 2014

January Is Cleaning Month!

January is Cleaning Month here at Kate's Great Crafts!  Why? Because I don't know about you, but between Christmas, holiday travel, and just general antsy-ness because it's the middle of winter, my house is ready for a good sprucing up.

So what does that mean to you?  Here are some of my plans...

I will be taking some Before and After photos of some of the areas of our home that I plan to attack.  These are more of organizational projects, although I do have a couple things that just plain need to be cleaned up.  I have some tricks pinned to my Cleaning board on Pinterest that I'm hoping to try. Things like floor stain cleanup, bathtub scum remover, and label removal, to name a few.

Speaking of Pinterest, cleaning will be this month's Pinterest to Real Life theme.  New feature alert! Each month I want to do a roundup of all of the Pinterest projects I've completed.  For this month, I'm going to focus specifically on projects and ideas from my cleaning and organizing boards, although in future months I would guess I'll have projects from a good variety of boards.  You'll see posts throughout the month as I try different things, and then I'll link them all up toward the end of January.

I'm really excited about this, and I hope you are too! Who's ready to clean?

No comments:

Post a Comment