Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

February Is Photography Month!

Just like January was Cleaning Month, February is Photography Month here on the blog!  I have a couple of picture-related goals for this month, but overall I want to work on taking more pictures, and taking better pictures.

I'm working on a 28 day photography challenge, one picture each day of the month, which I'll be sharing in weekly updates.  I searched Pinterest for "photography challenges" and picked a bunch that sounded interesting.  Here's my list:
  1. Self
  2. Tree
  3. Purple
  4. Close Up
  5. Funny
  6. Toys
  7. Seasonal
  8. Routine
  9. Shadows
  10. Clouds
  11. Orange
  12. Feet
  13. Up High
  14. Kids
  15. Food
  16. Words
  17. Animal
  18. Green
  19. Sleep
  20. Celebration
  21. Technology
  22. Minimalist
  23. What You Wore Today
  24. Husband
  25. Down Low
  26. Black & White
  27. Red
  28. Motion
I'll be updating the framed pictures in our house, and working on our 2013 family photo book. Those are probably not so exciting for you, but they need to be done, and they fit very well with this month's theme.

I'm honestly not sure how much photography stuff will make it onto the blog, aside from my weekly challenge updates, but I hope I can inspire you to take out a camera, or print some pictures, or do something photo-related this month.  And if you decide to do this photography challenge too, I'd love to see your pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment