Search This Blog

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Weekly Coupon Shopping

Piggly Wiggly

I got a few deals along with my regular shopping for the week:
  • 4 Cheerios Cereals: $1.69 each when you buy 4. Used B1G1 printable (took off $2.49, no longer available) and two $0.75/1 printables = paid $2.77/4 boxes!
  • 4 Yoplait Yogurts: $0.69 each. Used $1/4 printable (no longer available) = paid $1.76/4, or $0.44 each!
Target
We didn't use any coupons on these, but we found two great backpacks for the boys on clearance for $4.78 and $5.98, and a carry-on for us (with a special laptop pocket) marked down to $35.98 from $119.99!
The zipper on our old carry-on had broken, so we were in the market for a new one. And the boys are super excited about being in charge of their own stuff in the car on trips.

On a separate trip to Target (does anyone else go there multiple times a week? I have an addiction...), I got a $20 gift card. I received a coupon in the mail to get a $20 gift card when I created a baby registry. I have no idea why, since I'm not expecting, but it was easy enough to do that. I found a pack of 140 diapers on clearance for $27.98, so I only spent $7.98 after the gift card! 

No comments:

Post a Comment