Search This Blog

Sunday, February 9, 2014

What I'm Reading...

The absolutely amazing skillet chocolate chunk cookie I made earlier this week (recipe here).

There were lots of goodies online this week: lots to read (and this is my small list!), and lots of yummy desserts to pin!

What I'm Reading:

Does The "$4 Per Gallon Savings Plan" Really Work? (The Simple Dollar)

Get Bored. (The Art Of Simple)

Buying Meat In Bulk: Tips And Tricks. (Little House Living)

Broken For HIS Glory. (Holy Hen House)

Children In Bulk: Are Big Families Eco-Friendly Or A Carbon Footprint Nightmare? (Green Your Way)

The Toys You Want Your Kids To Love (But They Don't). (The Minimalist Mom)

Improve Your Productivity By Reading The Manual. I learned how to take a screenshot on my phone from this post. (Unclutterer)

What I'm Pinning:

No comments:

Post a Comment